Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Monday i decided to step it up and invest in some personal training sessions. My zumba teacher is awesome and she happens to be a personal trainer so it made the most sense to do my sessions with her. For some reason I was really nervous, even having nightmares about it Sunday night--no joke!

For most of the session we worked with the kettle ball. Now if you aren't familiar with one it is a large iron ball with a handle. Following the workout I started to feel it and honestly I've never felt a workout in my legs, lower back and butt like I am feeling right now. I could barely sit down to pee! That being said, I figured I would be worse off if I didn't work through it so I went to zumba this morning - and then? I went to target and got myself a 15lb kettle ball ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting post..!!I've been using Kettle ball on my work outs everyday and using kettle ball is really good..!!Kettle ball is really effective and would really help a lot..!Good blog.!!


phoenix personal training