Monday, April 12, 2010

A beautiful morning to start my new routine!

Pilates: mwf mornings
Zumba: tuesday and Thursday morning, Wednesday evening, Friday evening and sometimes Thursday evenings
Power yoga: Tuesday and Thursday mornings, sometimes Monday evenings
Cardio: MWF - sat and sun 60 min of elliptical
Weights: upper body every other day...pilates and yoga take care of core and lower body

Last week I took Wednesday off and Friday off and that worked out well...I still got in at least 2 hours 5 days. Took advantage of rail trail for 2.5 mile walk on Saturday after the gym, and 3.19 mile walk yesterday (Sunday) around the high school track after a small bike ride (6 mi)

I doubt anyone cares to know my exercise routine but it makes me feel more accountable to put it out there whether here or Twitter or fb. Plus right now I have no job, got turned down for grad school (wasn't English undergrad so not enough credits for masters program) and I'm really undecided as to what I want the next course of my life to be...so I've made this my focus...my job. It certainly comes with great benefits ;)

1 comment:

sarahbais said...

Sounds relaxing! Just don't turn into me...where since you are at home, you shop online all day. o_o Although my downfalls are LeSportSac bags and baby clothes, I can see you peering at Vera Bradly and doggie delights!