Friday, April 16, 2010

So I didn't do any zumba this week - I have no excuse...I just didn't do it and tried to justify not going because my instructor was sick...but she had subs for her classes and there were two classes at the y I could have gone too - I just didn't.

What I did do was a 6 mile bike ride and a 3 mile walk on Sunday.

Monday was pilates, 30 on the elliptical, weights and a killer power yoga class.

Tuesday I did another power yoga class, and 30 on the elliptical then I walked 3 miles.

Wednesday I did a pilates class and walked 3 1/4 miles.

Thursday was a rest day but I did do a few yoga poses and messed around on the stability ball and some light free weights....I downloaded a Swiss ball app for my iPhone and did one of those routines.

Today I went to pilates and did 30 on the elliptical machine and weights - I upped myself to 3 sets of 15 reps and I am feeling it!!

I had planned on going to couples yoga tonight but the other half of this couple is working on a project and won't be home in time....he's heart broken as you can imagine.

No comments: